Monday, December 29, 2008

resolutions for 2009

I never make New Year resolutions. But what the heck, it is slow at work...

Travel - namely get to the West Coast in 2009. I was hoping to get to Seattle for a conference last year, but my effort was thwarted. I also want to visit friends in San Francisco and So Cal.

New job - yeah - I spent all of 2008 applying for jobs and I have four open applications right now - just hoping to hear from any and all of them.

Socialize - go out with friends more. I either have band rehearsals or meetings or I'm at home. I'd like to go out w/ friends more.

Self-improvement - be a better friend, brother, uncle and partner. Listen more. be more generous. be quiet. Pray.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Hi David! :-)

(Just to let you know, I've linked your blog from my Xanga site [www.xanga.com/absolutmichael]...wanted to let you know!)