Friday, February 29, 2008

Last night I lay dreaming...

Hi fans,

A couple of weeks back I had a dream. I usually have pretty vivid dreams and I'm pretty good about remembering them. Anyway - I shared this with my sister to get her take on it.

I walked into a kitchen - not sure whose and I was apparently leaving and saying good bye. Ella Shipley was sitting at the table, wearing a red suit, cream-colored blouse and I walked around the table to give her a hug.

I said it was wonderful to see her and it had been a long time. (well duh - she's been dead for like 30 years!) And as I leaned over to hug her she said there would be some kind of crucifixion on September 25.


Sounded a bit ominous to me - but not frightening. Here's my sister's comment.

This is my take and it's worth just what you're paying for it - the house represents you, the kitchen is the room where things are "cooked up" or prepared.

"Ella" is one of your guardian angels who took that form because she represents someone you recognize as a wise teacher. The red suit was striking and caught your attention.

A crucifixion would represent a sacrifice and September 25 will be a day of creativity. I wouldn't interpret it as anything ominous, but perhaps a date or deadline for something that you're planning.


Needless to day - I've marked my calendar to remind me in case this turns out to be significant. I'm intrigued!

2 comments:

Matty said...

Sorry I am behind on this... I was in London - that's my story and I am sticking with it. Who is Ella? Should I be ashamed for not knowing her?

Is that Band Camp??? I guess not - you would have remarked on that if that were the case.

David said...

Ella - no one you'd know, a family friend from West Virginia, long departed, God rest her soul. It is band camp weekend - but I don't think it has anything to do with that.