Friday, November 27, 2015

Making friends

When did I forget how to make friends?  I never had a lot of friends. Many acquaintances but only a handful of close friends. But I had friends and we'd go to the movies or hang out and play games. 

Somewhere along the way I lost the ability to have friends to do things with. Some of that is from living in a city and my friends live 20 or 30 minutes away. 

I think I'm a fun person still. When I'm with people we all seem to have a good time. 

Thing is I'm at a point where I need some friends. One or two people who just want to hang out. Watch a movie on tv. Make popcorn. Maybe that's not exciting enough.  I try reaching out to people but my invitations fall flat. 

Well, here's my plea to the universe to send me friends and help me recognize them as friends. 

No comments: